1. SGS will process your personal data in accordance with data protection legislation.
2. You hereby agree that any information sent to SGS by you or otherwise obtained by SGS about you ("Personal Data") may be processed by SGS for the purposes of:
(a) answering your requests and sending you information by email or post;
(c) providing you with information about products and services from the SGS Group;
(d) providing a personalised service;
(e) maintaining and administering client accounts and records;
(g) statistical analysis and conducting market research surveys;
(h) assessing and evaluating the use that is being made of the SGS site;
3. THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA MAY INVOLVE THE SGS GROUP DISCLOSING YOUR DETAILS TO REGULATORY BODIES AND/OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. If you do not wish your Personal Data to be disclosed in this manner, please send a clear email to The SGS Group ( email@example.com ).
4. You also consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the Personal Data to/in countries outside the European Economic Area in connection with the processing mentioned above. Your Personal Data may therefore be processed in countries where the rights and benefits conferred on data subjects may not be as favourable as in the UK and the European Union. If you would prefer not to have your Personal Data transferred in this way, please send an email to The SGS Group ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
6. From time to time we may also notify you of other goods and/or services offered by SGS or other branches of The SGS Group. If you prefer not to receive such offers or details, or if you do not wish your Personal Data to be processed in the manner outlined above, please make this clear by emailing The SGS Group ( email@example.com ).